09 December, 2017

Wise Words

I'm sure you've heard the saying: "You know you don't have to take this...you don't have to be here. You have a home." Well at times like this, such tough love anecdotes seem to be extra poignant. My personal favourite is, a spin on the good old "I can do bad all by myself" is: I can do good..no great by myself, I'm trying to do amazing with you. If only I had a sassy 'girlfriend' to remind me of this periodically...introspection gets old...and is limited by the fact that you yourself are messed up when u need to be the most straight... yourself.

In lieu of a blood and bones alter ego..i'm going to blog.

2019 update, a started a medium page a few years ago, so if you're interested in content from me, that's more...professional/advisory/social commentary like, please visit: www.medium.com/@sdbamfo

No comments:

Post a Comment